Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

StarWars Squadrons

Page 2 / 2

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

Wot I Think

Awesome game, really enjoyed playing the VR version on the PS4 so I can't say what the flat version like as I will probably never play it and theirs no chance of me playing the multiplayer game. But if you have the headset and like Star Wars then get it as flying past a star destroyer never get old. 

I tend to think the game is more Rogue Squadron than X Wing but we never going to get some thing like the older game from EA, so it is what it is. My only criticism about the PSVR game would be that the radar is pretty useless as it has no depth and the graphic are little on the soft/ blurry side, although I believe it's lot sharper on the PS5. 

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

@pinback I will try the PC Version with the PSVR helmet, and a joystick!! Although the last time I tried this setup  (with DCS World), it was quit unconfortable. But NMS (PC Version)was perfect!! No blurry images!! 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Lets us know how you got on with it CaptainKal, I read that their was some problems with flight stick but it may have been sorted out now.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I do believe this is the next game, which will be going free on epic games, great game in VR not so sure about the flat version. (Pun intended)

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This is currently FREE on Epic Game Store until Dec 1

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2