Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Astroneer

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

Looks like another block building game, not much in the way of info about it on the games site http://astroneer.space/ or it's Steam early access page http://store.steampowered.com/app/361420/

A few details can be found in this interview on the onlySP site http://www.onlysp.com/astroneer-interview/ like the atmosphere conditions which will effect the game.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

hmm, this game actually looks good and could be great depending on how they incorporate these artifacts and the challenges of thriving on the planet. They have done an amazing job on the animations and back-drops in the game... yeah not entirely realistic but it has a pleasant feel to it.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I like the look of this game but I have just found that I'm not into these block building games, I put it on my Steam wishlist and may pick it up in a future sale.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Dev video on multiplayer (boring)

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

I like their digging and creation tools so far, and the lighting is nice. Game definitely looks interesting but they have a while to go yet so I think they will fix the boredom factor.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Allow me to clarify my above "boring" statement as in they are talking about the muliplayer game, no interest at all, when they talk about the single player game I will be all ears.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Looks like the game will be hitting Steams EA in December with a $19.00 USD price tag, also heading for XBox1.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Nearly 2 hours of the dev playing and talking about the game.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Here is the latest early access trailer for Astroneer

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

They have announced that the game will be leaving early access. Also 20 percent off on Steam at the moment.

Anyone ever played this?.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

I really like its looks, and I am thinking of getting it. But I do not know, how it feels as a SP game!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Think it might just be a multi-player game as I have not seen anything about the single player part of the game.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Oh it is a SP/MP, this video should show you the single player element since this guy plays the whole video in SP.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Nice one D1.

Think I will probably give Astroneer a miss as I already have a couple of other game with similar gameplay.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

No Man Sky need to have this, "hover boards".

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

My son had this one on his steam wish list but passed on it for other games he wanted. For me I cannot take the art style serious that is why I passed on this one.

ReplyQuote