Between the Stars
Running a Kickstater https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1393754749/between-the-stars?ref=569463&token=68a88e57 with 5 days left to go, 35K target and not far off it as they only have 5K left to get. will be coming to steam next year https://store.steampowered.com/app/727130/Between_the_Stars/
their is a demo of the game but I was not able to download it, the youtuber mentions that he thinks it like Rebel Galaxy but I would say it's more like a 3D version of FTL crossed with the fighting fantasy books from the 80s.
They have successfully hit their target, so well done to them and game can sill get funded on Kickstarter.
Missed this bit of news, but they have updated their demo of the game. https://steamcommunity.com/games/727130/announcements/detail/1747862827454443499
Added this one to my wishlist on Steam so I don't loose track of this one, I need to download and try the demo for this. Looks very interesting and didn't know of it until I saw the post, good find Pinback.
Looks like the game will be out on Steams early access on the 28 of this month and they have an updated demo of the game to try. https://steamcommunity.com/games/727130/announcements/detail/2564149516779455213
I will definitely keep my eye on this one as it progresses through early access. I rarely buy early access any more because I been burnt too many times cause the game stalls development or is in EA for many years and I loose interest.
This one has been on my wishlist for a while so I can keep tabs on it and it looks like they came out with a big update too the game
The new main story update is available! We've been working on it for a long time, and we hope you like how the story is developing! This new update adds a lot of missions and quests, writing, dialogue, voice work and art.
- Experiencea brand-new chapter
in the Between the Stars story, with a whopping 35 new main quests to follow. This new part of the story takes you to Sol Invictus, the capital of the Children of the Sun, where you will have to discover Nartos' secret plan and try to stop him in his tracks.
- There are also two new playable ships. The new amount of playable ships is 22, a big jump from the 15 that were playable in Chapter IV.
- Manynew illustrations
have been added for specific key events.
- As stated before, we’ve also added over900 spoken lines of dialogue
. In those new lines, we have tried to increase the quality of the new voice actors.
- We have added other wingmen to the game based on your decision in the game. These wingmen accompany you throughout the chapter.
- In addition, there are14 new achievements
to the game, which add-on to the 73 previous ones, making 87 achievements in total!34% Discount
To celebrate this update, we’ve decided to put the game on sale at a whopping34% off
! Take advantage of this sale while it lasts!Change Log - v0.5.0Sol Invictus
- We have added 35 main missions:
- 281 - Towards the Sun
- 282 - Change of Plans
- 283 - Finish Them All
- 284 - Finish Them All (Variation)
- 285 - Little and Lucky
- 286 - Welcome Committee
- 287 - The Black Sheep
- 288 - The Black Sheep (Variation)
- 289 - The Black Sheep (Variation 2)
- 290 - Master Plan
- 291 - Military March
- 292 - Hell’s Gulch
- 293 - War Drums
- 294 - Man Your Battle Stations!
- 295 - Man Your Battle Stations! (Variation)
- 296 - Sabotage
- 297 - Dea Astrum
- 298 - Sabotage (Variation)
- 299 -
- 300 - Loose Ends
- 301 - The Emperor
- 302 - Loose Ends (Variation)
- 303 -
- 304 - (Variation)
- 305 - Part of the Crew
- 306 - Clandestine Meeting
- 307 - Clandestine Meeting (Variation)
- 308 - Clandestine Meeting (Variation 2)
- 309 - Unexpected Getaway
- 310 - All Aboard
- 311 -
- 312 - Imperial Message
- 313 - Blind Faith
- 314 - The Black Sheep (Variation 3)
- 315 -
- We have added two new playable ships:
- Helios Cerberus
- Helios Colossus
- We have added new wingmen.
- We have added over 900 voice clips.
- There are new illustrations for the new missions.
- We have added 14 new achievements.
- There is a new battle theme.
- Now the player cannot go infinitely into the scenario.
- We have modified the sound effect of the Repeating Cannons.
- We have adjusted the camera's color configuration in photo mode.
- We have increased the movement speed of the camera in the photo mode.
- Now in hard mode the enemies are more accurate.
- The UI particle effect performance has been improved.
- A bug that kept the last damage sampling on a ship when it jumped to a new sector has been fixed.
- Many translation errors have been fixed.What's next
The next updates will be content focused, with bug fixing and balancing in the mix. We will be balancing the crew levels and abilities, the RPG systems and many more things in the near future, The end of the main story line will be launched with the 1.0 update which will be launched when we believe there is enough secondary content added to the game.
We hope you enjoy this update and please, feel free to join our Discord or leave feedback here or in our forum, we love hearing from our fans!
Hope they keep pumping out the content
Still following this game haven't purchased it yet because I waiting on confirmation that they will indeed finish it 😉
I read this today (Development Update): https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/727130
This is at least hopeful that we could see this game leave alpha into beta this year because they do have the end story wrapped up and they are just coding it and stuff like that. This game I think is promising IF THEY FINISH IT... so here is hoping that they do.