Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 percent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

End Space

natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Found this game casually on steam, seems good, they recently added support for monitor so you can play it without a VR set.

Anyone tried it?

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator

Not played it but it looks like the non VR mode is on the Beta branch and you have to wonder how well it will transfer to normal controls.

Maybe one to pick up in a Steam sale.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Agreed I would pick this up on sale, only for the fact this game is trying to include non-VR support. Most complaints are on the controls and the game is short or lacking content.

It definitely looks great and there is a lot of good comments on how it looks in VR. Eventually I will get one of these...

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

It definitely looks great and there is a lot of good comments on how it looks in VR. Eventually I will get one of these…

I will try the PS4 VR setup, when the NMS Beyond comes out! You can also connect it to PC:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-play-steam-games-playstation-vr

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator

Did not know you could do that with PS4 VR.

As I have been thinking about getting a PS4 then the VR for it.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

As I have been thinking about getting a PS4 then the VR for it.

I have thought about that as well, I have only waited so long because whenever I tried to watch 3D movies with glasses in the theater I would get headaches so I was afraid I would buy a VR headset and have the same issue so I have been very hesitant to buy one until they were cheaper and broken in.

ReplyQuote