Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Flight of Nova

Page 2 / 2

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

I've just subscribed to the newsletter - the hook is in!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cody

I've just subscribed to the newsletter - the hook is in!

The big question Cody is, will you be getting one of these rocking gaming chairs, crash helmet and flight stick to play the game.?

Would be great if they added a rotating space station, like the one seen in 2001 or Elite to dock with.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

will you be getting one of these rocking gaming chairs, crash helmet and flight stick to play the game.?

<chuckles> That'll be the day! I'll fly, and almost certainly fail, using stick and keyboard. That is of course if they allow me to buy the "game" and "play" it without having a Steam account, or having to be online. We shall see!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

Had a look on the steam forum for the game but did not see any mention of a GOG release although it may come later after early access.

Did see that their was mention of a demo which can got through their discord if it still current.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

Had a look on the steam forum for the game but did not see any mention of a GOG release

Thanks, Pinback - let me know if you do.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2