Clear all

Homeworld2 "Complex"

VinhDucanh
(@vinhducanh)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

http://www.homeworld2complex.com

Quote:
Complex is a free advanced game modification based on Relic Entertainment's Homeworld 2 game engine, free of any business directive, developed with passion and hard work, for experienced Homeworld players only.

In a world of simplified games often under pressure to do well commercially, our challenge has been to create this ambitious project, for those who want more from a modern videogame.

Complex series, actually counts more then 1.500.000 downloads and up to 3000 contacts per days.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Wow... 😮

I might have to see if I can find my HomeWorld 2 disc to play this mod these in-game shots look great...

sa13.jpg

sa16.jpg

sa3.jpg

sa30.jpg

sa6.jpg

sa15.jpg

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

OMG! 😯 What is that round THING in picture 4? I want it!

ReplyQuote
Kendric
(@kendric)
Petty Officer Registered

amazing, bloody amazing screenshots, have to find the game again, many thanks 🙂

ReplyQuote
BladeRunner
(@bladerunner)
Crewman Registered

I want a mod for this game where I can OPTIONALLY jump in a selected pilot seat of a light fighter or large cruiser (gun bay/command seat) and go head to head in dogfights and control the immediate fighting myself instead of an overview!

That would simply kick ass!

ReplyQuote
beghins
(@beghins)
Crewman Registered

Complex is in the TOP 100 list at ModDB after 7 years from the first official release.

Thank You very much!

The second phase is started and Complex will nominate the best game mod of 2010, although Complex has been released through many releases it competes as best upcoming mod of 2010 with the imminent Complex 8.0.

Special thanks to the Complex Community: about 20000 registered members and players have contribuited to create what Complex is today.

The public beta test of Complex 8.0 will start on 7 December, anyone will be able to see it and to partecipate on it through the Complex forum, the official release of Complex 8.0 is planned for the 15-20 December.

I would like to invite all the Homeworld fans here to vote for it.

If you've spent many hours on playing Complex and you want to play a new awesome version, vote for Complex to encourage and diffuse this immortal project!

http://www.moddb.com/events/2010-mod...-awards/top100

Chose Homeworld 2 -> Homeworld 2 Complex -> VOTE!

Thanks You very much, Beghins.

ReplyQuote
Digitalus
(@digitalus)
Senior Chief Registered

Started playing this again because of this thread. WOW. I somehow missed Complex for all these years, even though I think I've played four or five major HW2 mods. It's fantastic! So much to learn. Wish I had more time during the week to play it.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Quote:
I want a mod for this game where I can OPTIONALLY jump in a selected pilot seat of a light fighter or large cruiser (gun bay/command seat) and go head to head in dogfights and control the immediate fighting myself instead of an overview!

That would simply kick ass!

I could settle with an active pause mod myself. (But yes, jumping into a pilot's seat would be fun. 😀 😀 )

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Homeworld Complex has just had a new version 8.1 release. Here have a look at this vid

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

That is some great work there, that battle was epic.

Wonder how many crew members died making that video 😉

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Yea, I thought so too. Just downloading all 544 Mb of it 🙂

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

A new build of Homeworld Complex has just been released, version 8.4.2. Have a look on ModDB.

ReplyQuote