Notifications
Clear all

Is Space Gem Travellers a space simulator for you?

SGTvideogame
(@sgtvideogame)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hi guys,

I'm Eric, a game designer and I would like to know your opinion on a new space simulator that I'm working on. It's a full inertia zero gravity simulator and the goal of the game is to find your resources (gas, air, shield and repair) in a "gem run" inside a small space shuttle. It is difficult, not for the fainted heart. Here, speed is your worst enemy and patience is your savior.

All the details of the game are on my kickstarter project page.

Let me know what you think about it. 

Also, here one image that represent the game (pre-alpha)

36adc653d225b90f8819441c54c05fc8_large.p

Thanks for checking it out and if you like it, please share it with your friend pilot.

If not, gimme your comments, I'm very open to criticism, very open. I like any opinion.

Have a good flight folks!

Eric Lavallee

Green Game Designer

[twitter]@SGT_videogame[/twitter]

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

It's an interesting idea but outside of puzzle game fans I am not sure who it will appeal to.

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

First thing that came in my mind when I saw it was "candy crash" in space hehe. Of course, actually it's nothing like that but that was my first thought. I gotta say the way you talk in that trailer really had me smiling 😀

The game seems pretty interesting mate. Not my kind of thing, I usually like space simulators, but I'm pretty sure there are people who are into this kind of genre. Best of luck with it mate.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Can't help but think the IPhone ect would be a better target platform than the PC.

ReplyQuote