Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
I received an email today about a new game that is under development for the PC and Xbox360 by a two person team (Triple-G-Titles). I am surprised this game slipped through my radar. But this game is looking really good and has some nice features.
- Ring Runner contains over 300 abilities that can be equipped by 65 playable ships, each presenting a unique template for customization.
- The story-driven single-player campaign offers a wide variety of missions: from standard cruiser and base battles, to gladiatorial combat and races and fierce dog fights in dynamic, procedurally-generate trash fields.
- The Subrostrum missions will draw players into colorful, subatomic space where they will learn how to control the fabric of the universe, eventually becoming a powerful, yet hunted Sage themselves.
- Ring Runner also offers a wealth of multiplayer options: from the local two-player coop of Duos, to four-on-four online base battles.
- Our release is planned for Q4 of this year alongside a full-length novel that further develops the universe of Ring Runner.
Checkout some of these videos:
Triple-G Titles has created another trailer that was submitted with their entry into IndieCade (hope ya win). This trailer really shows off a lot of the gameplay for PC/Xbox360.
The developers of Ring Runners put out a new video that touches on the the RPG side of their upcoming game and while glancing at the comments it looks like a kickstarter will probably be made for this game to get it out sooner.