Notifications
Clear all

Solar Sail : Space Pirates

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Thought we had a thread for this but it looks like their wasn't one, anyhow looks like the game is still being worked on as the posted a vid just before charismas show a duck octopus looking monster attacking a ship.

The game not out yet but has a Steam Solar Sails: Space Pirates on Steam (steampowered.com) 

Cody liked
Topic Tags
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

<chuckles> That's the Flying Spaghetti Monster at the end of the first clip. Ramen!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

Not a thread Pinback, I wrote a preview about it after trying the whacky demo. It was amusing to say the least as I actually chuckled a couple of times while playing it. 

I'm going to grab this when it comes out, there's just too much goofy there for me to pass it up.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

That must be where I'm thinking their was a thread for the game.

Got into the bad habit of seeing a game and thinking must post about that, then forgetting to do it, then seeing something else about the game months later and thinking that I had already posted about it. 😀   

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

That only gets worse the older you get, Pinback. Nurse, nurse!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

@cody 

What were we talking about?

Seriously though, I liked this, it seems like it may have that "it" factor, though they do need to be careful. There is a fine line between enjoyably wacky and cringe worthy absurd. I'm rooting for this.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cody

That only gets worse the older you get, Pinback. Nurse, nurse!

Yes it no fun getting older. 😀 

Agree with Gaius this could go south pretty fast if theirs not build on some solid gameplay. 

ReplyQuote