Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Star Raiders Returns!

Page 2 / 2

InvertedVantage
(@invertedvantage)
Petty Officer Registered

I liked the game! :3 Though the sound effects are bloody awful. Pew pew! Pew pew!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I just played this for about 30mins the other night on my PS3 (yeah PSN is up again) and I wasn't that impressed and I thought the ship controls were awful. I have no idea why Atari decided to go with this control scheme and not just used the classic gameplay which was just fine in the original. If I have time I will maybe do a small write up on this, this might be my first negative review for a game because I was really turned off on its remake of this classic game. Another complaint I had was the mission briefings, even though I have a 52" TV I could barely read the text when sitting 8-10ft away. Voices would have been nice 🙂

ReplyQuote
BrianRubin
(@brianrubin)
Senior Chief Registered

I hope you only played the demo and didn't waste your moneys on this piece of garbage.

ReplyQuote
InvertedVantage
(@invertedvantage)
Petty Officer Registered

It wasn't THAT bad, though I played it on the PC - I ended up having to use Joy2Key and spend at least an hour getting my controls to work right; and I never use much besides the fighter mode (turret mode is great for shooting down cap ships). It's honestly a fun little romp; I feel like I got a good amount of enjoyment out of it for $10.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2