Notifications
Clear all

The Space Empires series

r3dfiv3
(@r3dfiv3)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

If there's a Palpatine sleeping in you, wake him up, kick out the senate and the Jedi, and take control of the galaxy. Or go the Federation way and make peace with everyone and hold bed-ins. Or go the Borg way and assimilate all.

The Space Empires games are turn-based stragegy games that can be played solo, by hot-seat, or multiplayer by e-mail. Check 'em out at: Malfador Machinations

I've played SE II to V (the first was friends and family only) and my personnal favorite is the 3rd one.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I have the Malfador site in my links area and fixed the description to account for all their games and will be updated once I upload the updated link list.

I think I played the 1st or 2nd one for a brief period. When I get more time maybe i'll download the demo of V and see how it has changed.

Here is a video of Space Empires V:

ReplyQuote
tindrli
(@tindrli)
Petty Officer Registered

r3dfiv3 wrote:
If there's a Palpatine sleeping in you, wake him up, kick out the senate and the Jedi, and take control of the galaxy. Or go the Federation way and make peace with everyone and hold bed-ins. Or go the Borg way and assimilate all.

The Space Empires games are turn-based stragegy games that can be played solo, by hot-seat, or multiplayer by e-mail. Check 'em out at: Malfador Machinations

I've played SE II to V (the first was friends and family only) and my personnal favorite is the 3rd one.

personaly i dont have anything agains malfador but the http://www.spaceempires.net is like unlimited levels above anything

ReplyQuote