Notifications
Clear all

Be away for a few days -- dont cause a war :)

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone, I will be gone for about a 1.5. My internet will be spotty so I may not be able to check things. But I will take care of any fires when I get back, but I know everyone here are respectful drunks and not destructive drunks.

If anyone here happens to live on a remote island in the philippines you might see me haha...

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Palawan D1? Been there, nice place. 🙂 I am sure the SSC will be fine so don't worry and instead, have fun! 😉

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Sorry Geraldine, totally forgot to respond to this. I was on the island of Romblon for my vacation. It is a beautiful place, hope to retire their someday. Going back there in Dec.

0423181420_HDR_2
0424181757_2

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Going away on vacation for the holidays, I will be back around the 2nd week of Jan. Going back to the Philippines. I will try to check-in when I can, everyone have a merry christmas and a great new year.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

A very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for you and your family!!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

I, happy Christmas to everyone.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Aye, merry winterfest to everyone! And having recently returned from the beautiful island of Tenerife, I have a holiday pic too:

null

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone

Finally back from the Philippines (seeing the GF), different for me not being in the cold at Christmas time. I actually prefer it, it was nice not freezing my ass off and sitting in 80-90F everyday

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Getting ready to go back to the Philippines, this time to get married. I will be gone 2wks so as long as there isn't some sort of natural disaster or some sort of red tape we didn't cover I should be married upon my return.

Hopefully this is the last time haha

Website should be stable while I am gone and as always if there is an outage I will get it back up as soon as I return. But I am sure Pinback can handle any rift-raff that don't follow the rules 😉

Enjoy the next two weeks and don't go broke buying steam games... I can't because I am spending a mini fortune on this trip 😮

If I take any good pics I will post something here when I get back.

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Warrant Officer Registered

Great have a nice trip! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Congratulations.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful time!! We 'll have Pinback's back if anything happens!!!

ReplyQuote