Notifications
Clear all

Bengal Class Carrier

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I found this concept doc page on the SC website and what a nice read into the process of bringing this colossal ship to life.

Read it here: http://robertsspaceindustries.com/bengal-carrier-wip/

I cannot wait until I can walk about and just fly near this beast, will be nice to see this thing in a fight as well. But 12million poly's crap my PC is going to melt, I think a new pc is in order to run this game with max settings 🙂

gallery_1_96_123.jpg

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hey, I thought we were going to club together and get one of these beasties?

ReplyQuote
StarMax
(@starmax)
Senior Chief Registered

Reading tru the design pdf made me feel very small. :O

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

These guys are as pro as they get.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hey, I thought we were going to club together and get one of these beasties?

We are going to have to work hard to get one of these would be my guess, this is probably a clan asset. But it would be fun to go into another clans territory with this beast and then the fighters start pouring out.

ReplyQuote
DiabloTigerSix
(@diablotigersix)
Master Chief Registered

Holy! This will keep me daydreaming and distracted from the work for a while. So many possibilities for singleplayer!

Imagine that you are on the bridge and suddenly get attack. You watch the bridge officers work hard under pressure (hopefully executed like the greatest sci-fi movies, except now you're a part of it). You get ordered to run across the ship to the main hangar bay and suit up. While you're getting there, you see the crew doing their job at various places, random unexpected events happen. Can't wait!

ReplyQuote