Notifications
Clear all

New site

braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Just wanted to let everyone here know that I have started a new space sim web site to fulfill two purposes. First I wanted to try to get as many of our old gang from starshattermods back together so that we can participate in playing and modding Star Citizen when it comes out. Secondly, to attract new folks to join our ranks. I anticipate using my site as a place to form squadrons for cooperative work in Star Citizen when it's released and also to help learn how to mod the game. Of course, the old purpose of modding starshatter will still play an important role on this site at least until we decide if Star Citizen provides all the features as a modding platform that Starshatter did. At that point we will probably for the most part switch over to the new platform. If anyone is interested in checking out or even joining my new site it can be found here...

www.starshattermods.net

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Congrats on the new site bradd. I like the direction your going to go into, but with your website name choice you might find it hard to grab fresh users outside of star shatter for star citizen. This is simply based on SEO and search results on the web. It's not impossible, but you will find it harder to get the word out about star citizen modding community of your yours. Best bet, would be to grab up starcitizenmods.net as well 🙂

ReplyQuote
braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks for the advice D1. I never even thought of that. This is all so new to me. Never made a web site before. I will for sure look into getting that domain as well. Thanks again!!!

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Well,  starcitizenmods.net is surely way better 🙂

ReplyQuote