Notifications
Clear all

What's the game like these days?

auryx
(@auryx)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Greetings, citizens!

Hope you're all doing good. I never seem to get the chance to fly out to the station these days!

Anyway, I found my old SC citizen card the other day and it made me wonder about the state of the game. I just got so burned out by the endless delays that I have ignored it for years - what's the current alpha like? Is it playable, is there much stuff to do?

I'm unfortunately one of those who is highly cynical about it ever being finished, and even more cynically, I tend to believe it's because finishing the game would stop them being able to milk their cash cow any further - but that doesn't mean I don't want them to. So I should really play more often and support them!

So any current game impressions from folks who play it often would be appreciated 😀 

Thanks!

auryx

You look good through a crosshair.

Blah64
(@blah64)
Senior Chief Registered

Pickup/Delivery missions to do, caves to mine on foot, rocks on planets/asteroids in space to mine with ships, commodities to buy and sell for profits, players to kill for bounties, prison to break out of if caught as a criminal, PvE combat missions.

Save money to buy civilian clothing for fashion, space suits and armor for combat/hand mining storage/extreme weather conditions, food and beverages, ships, ship components and weapons.

I find it pretty playable in its current state and do plenty of playing.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Blah64

auryx liked
ReplyQuote
auryx
(@auryx)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Cool - that all sounds pretty good! Thanks Blah. I was afraid there either (a) wouldn't be much variety or (b) it would crash every 5 minutes in a bug-ridden mess 😀 but glad to hear that's not the case.

auryx

You look good through a crosshair.

ReplyQuote