Notifications
Clear all

Ship design for Pirate Bands and Eclipse carrier - Centenary

Relampago
(@relampago)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

![]( "")

Starfall Tactics is moving forward, and now, once we announced main changes and content for further test stages, it's time to look at some of them closely and show positive progress in their development! So, this time we are showing you ships for new pirate bands and the first Eclipse carrier.

**Pirate Bands - ship design**

Three new bands - Screechers, Nebulords and P.Y.R.A.M.I.D. - are mostly going to use usual faction ships from frigates to dreadnoughts, as pirates did before, with only a few additions like Cerera, Pilgrim and other ships we might add later. So, in order to let you recognize Bands from the first sight, we designed a new look for each of them - it also visually reflects their essence.

Screechers, as we mentioned before, are real madmen, and generally look like typical pirate band which attacks every moving object to get any sort of profit - resources, IGC, ship parts, modules or just anything else valuable enough. These guys deserve a brutal skin with spikes, dark colors and red lights, while Nebulords with their "own code of honor" prefer showing off their excellence by painting ships with appropriate colors. P.Y.R.A.M.I.D., a band of ideological descendants of scientists whose researches were declared inhumane, tend to hide their technologies inside ship hulls - still, some technologies they use put off their mark on the appearance of ships P.Y.R.A.M.I.D. uses.

![]( "")

Screechers, Nebulords and P.Y.R.A.M.I.D. ships.

**Eclipse Carrier - Centenary**

Centenary, the first Eclipse carrier, is finally ready and will soon join faction fleets to take an active part in intense battles! This carrier is incredibly detailed and is a real fruit of painstaking work of Eclipse engineers (*our artists) - so make sure you pay it enough attention and add to your list of the most favorite & grandiose creations.

[![]( "")]( https://sketchfab.com/models/96ce924e98dd45ebad823870cadd381d "![]( "")")

Not only ships trouble our minds these days, but also, there are a lot of work on the interface, effects, other content and hidden parts of the game which make it all work. We are very excited to show you the result of this intensive development and play Starfall Tactics with you once it all comes to the test stage - so, don't forget to check out news section and your inbox from time to time!