Notifications
Clear all

SPG - Trade Prices All Stations.

bazzietuk
(@bazzietuk)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Here's the trade prices (sell prices only) for all the stations in the game in every system (only ones that don't have prices are the rogue stations that are part of the main storyline but I'll fill the prices in later if possible).

The files are in Excel format, I can convert them into other formats if needs be, reply to the post if you want them in another format.

Hope this helps people do some trading so they can buy the more expensive ships & upgrades 🙂

konfu
(@konfu)
Crewman Registered

i'm sorry, but as far as i know, prices change dynamicly.

i just checked a few prices from your tables and they are simply all wrong.

ReplyQuote
bazzietuk
(@bazzietuk)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Must have changed in one of the update patches then and become dynamic. As of the 1.8 patch it didn't change at all on any of the stations no matter how many times the game was restarted from the beginning. It's one reason I did the complete price list to begin with so that you could generate a decent amount of money to upgrade the ship, weapons systems and ship upgrades to their maximum as quickly as possible.

ReplyQuote
Jagg
 Jagg
(@jagg)
Crewman Registered

How are we supposed to know if a commodity is selling at a good price or not? I bought some commodity at 750 and now every sector I have been to so far will only pay me 550 for it.

ReplyQuote
Flare
(@flare)
Crewman Registered

In games where the market is dynamic and you can't know ahead of time the price of the markets, the best method of trading would be to find a planet that's always short on something expensive and use it as your main buying planet.

ReplyQuote