Notifications
Clear all

Starpoint Gemini 1 & 2 + DLC-s on 80% - Steam Weeklong Deal!

Anonymous
Topic starter  

Hey people,

Thought about notifying you about the current Steam deal for the amazing Starpoint Gemini 2 game. I am sure that most of you are already aware of this, but there's no harm in reminding you about the amazing developers behind the game. Their current Early Access title - Starpoint Gemini Warlords was, at first, created as a DLC for SPG 2. However, due to a ton of great features which originated from the community, LGM had no other choice but to scrap the DLC idea and go for a full title. Features like headquarters, energy distribution, advanced user interface options and better ship customization options are only some of them. Check out this video if you want to see some amazing in game scenes!

Anyway, the Gold Pack for SPG 2, which includes its DLC-s - Origins, Secrets of Aethera and Titans are on the amazing week long deal and are being sold with an amazing 80% discount! Link to the store page -  http://store.steampowered.com/sub/86157/

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Thanks Nexus, I will probably pickup my missing DLC for SPG2 🙂

ReplyQuote
McAule
(@mcaule)
Master Chief Registered

Does one get a discount for Warlords if one owns previous versions? I'd love to get all of them, but Warlords is a bit too expensive for me atm for an EA.

Dang it all. Bought everything anyway, game is really worth it 🙂

ReplyQuote