Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Any video yet Dorijan?.

ReplyQuote
Marcello
(@marcello)
Crewman Registered

I found Starpoint Gemini 2 on Twitter. A bit of talk and screenshots, but still no sign of video. Same as facebook. I wonder why are they so secretive? Damn, now I'm intrigued even more

ReplyQuote
shea
 shea
(@shea)
Petty Officer Registered

So how far along is the game?can you confirm that it will be released in Q3,as we are in Q3 now

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

End of Q3 2013 still stands officially. There is a "but" and it goes like this: if the game's not ready in Q3, then it's not coming out. We'll rather postpone it for Q4 if necessary. And I'm ephasizing the *IF* 🙂

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Dorijan, it's better to be late and right rather than early and wrong. If it must be Q4 then so be it.

ReplyQuote
DARI
 DARI
(@dari)
Senior Chief Registered

YAY Q4 is ok

but more important (maybe i missed it) - any chance to buy it whithout using steam or credit cards ? (ie shop or wiretransfer in europe)

are those asteroids just for looks - or do they have the same properties i encountered in privateer while on afterburner ?

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Boxed version (English and German) is planned to be available in Europe if that's what you're asking DARI. Much like SPG1, only this time digital and boxed versions will be released at the same time.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Just been looking on the face book page see some new pics. 😎 

starpoint4_zps9c141c66.jpg

starpoint3_zps57dc062f.jpg

ReplyQuote
DARI
 DARI
(@dari)
Senior Chief Registered

Thanks for that answer Dorijan - and right another question:

can you use a joystick with it - would love to use a joystick for movement and mouse for ui-control combo

or at least be able to completely redefine keys.

I wish you good luck with the progress on this game!

ReplyQuote
darksmaster923
(@darksmaster923)
Petty Officer Registered

Looking great!

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks for that answer Dorijan - and right another question:

can you use a joystick with it - would love to use a joystick for movement and mouse for ui-control combo

or at least be able to completely redefine keys.

I wish you good luck with the progress on this game!

Controls are completely redefineable. At the moment I can confirm that joystick is supported (XYZ axis, throttle, buttons, scrolling wheel...basically ship movement), but to play normally, you have to combine it with the mouse (for HUD panels and starchart selection and clicking).

ReplyQuote
XenonS
(@xenons)
Warrant Officer Registered

Please, if possible, include 2 keys definable for the scrolling wheel (like Num + / Num -). Trackball mouse users without wheel like me will say: Great thanks !

Also maybe: after reading and getting involved in some posts of SPG, I would say be sure to ship the latest prerequisites along with the game, especially the required DirectX. This may save you cumbersome bug replies 🙂

XenonS

ReplyQuote
Dorijan
(@dorijan)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Please, if possible, include 2 keys definable for the scrolling wheel (like Num + / Num -). Trackball mouse users without wheel like me will say: Great thanks !

Also maybe: after reading and getting involved in some posts of SPG, I would say be sure to ship the latest prerequisites along with the game, especially the required DirectX. This may save you cumbersome bug replies 🙂

XenonS

All keyes can be defined, so if I set Increase and Decrease speed to mousewheel +/-, that doesn't mean you have to. You are free to set it to Num+/Num- 🙂

And the DX prerequisites is a definite YES :D. DirectX, MS Redist and nVidia PhysX drivers are all shipped with the game this time 😉

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2