Notifications
Clear all

Announcement

braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Hello Starshatterers!

Sorry I've been away for a few weeks. I got married and then went on a honeymoon, so no time for video games. We are back now, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I plan on getting to work adding descriptions as best I can to the files in the download section. Be advised that there are A LOT of files, so this will take some time.

Bradd

StarMax
(@starmax)
Senior Chief Registered

No Hassle bro.

Congratulations and best of wishes for you and the Missus.

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
Ilovespacesims
(@ilovespacesims)
Crewman Registered

Bradd,

Thanks and congrats. Is SSC the best place to download the game at this point?

ReplyQuote
braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  
'StarMax' wrote:

No Hassle bro.

Congratulations and best of wishes for you and the Missus.

Cheers!

Thanks very much!!!

ReplyQuote
braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  
'Ilovespacesims' wrote:

Bradd,

Thanks and congrats. Is SSC the best place to download the game at this point?

Yes, because all of the mods and tools etc.. are right here along with the game itself. If you need any help at all getting it up and running don't hesitate to ask. Welcome!!!

ReplyQuote
Danyael
(@danyael)
Crewman Registered

OOps blank fired, my bad! Reloading "articulated_limbs"-plugin......please wait.

Congratulations and all the best.

Deciding to go lifer is a tough one imho, a broken promise at worst (which is killing slower, well, as getting killed....you know what i mean), and for these reasons, its a decision that makes everyone involved stronger, softer, emotionally grown, regardless of the timespan spent, giving ones best to stay constantly different, working personality, adapt to be the best retail in stock, so that the partner knows already: can't think Eternity, but could easily last a lifetime. What greater differences, to overcome.What greater Pain inflicted, harder battles fought, what more sacred moment spent, than the one giving and receiving love.What need or Instinct more dominating that thus to reproduce. With a beeing of your species,that couldn't be more complicated or annoying, more dangerous to you (or your wife, concerning that), your feelings, or the look at at your world. Nothing is warping ones Personality more effective and permanently than an emotionally balanced and ....eerrrmmm....seriously taken Relationship based only on giving to give, love for the sake of the being i love and the love it feels for me. Ties that bind, man....regardless of the ritual. I'll never mary, i think. But to love someone, you just tumble over it, then you feel it, and then you think about what happens to you. Can't promise that, just came to do it. IMHO this lasts forever already, cos the loved one can do whatever she can do, beeing loved. I mean, splitting up, doesn't kill love, argueing doesn't kill love, if you argue passionatly, love grows even more. Even beeing hated by my love, could n't stop me from loving. If you found someone to share all this with, i think this the ultimate quest to master. Predators could be fought or fenced off by time, evolution works through the eons, we think we conquerred it all. But there is this strange mutated ancestor, that makes 50% of our entire Genepool. The pool of any species, reproducing sexually. And even hermaphrodite snails fight to settle the question, who is male and who female. Guess what the looser becomes. Bend deep in your hip and now cough please. Have to get along to keep the species running, can't extinguish this freakish other sex. Evolutions greatest trick, envolving effectively by trying to feel good at all costs. Without luring someone, or manipulations cause feeling the real thing means,beeing honest and real and the best partner there is, according to book, to be able to give real love without expecting compensation. And Evolution only kicks in for a species, when things grow "evolve or extinct ".

Actually I intended to suggest brief descriptions for the downloads, smartaxx that i m, so i found here, where's KUDOS to spent and where i can scare people with Semi-Scientific philosophies that i ,belive it or not, take quite seriously, and to make a catastrophic post complete:

The Thora says A man without a woman is merely but an animal (goy), A woman without a man is mererly but a slave (also goy in hebrew), both eventually become infidels in time (inf=also Goy, you guessed it)

HappyhapppyJoyJOy! May your love be your life and your life be your love.

Unfort, my HD went Postal lately, no Mods, no descrs, Hiscore!

Unfort, my brains, traumated by this, accompanied my HD, memory-alloc-error, Recovery failed. Flax on this!

ReplyQuote