Notifications
Clear all

New build uploaded

braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

I just uploaded a new starshatter build to the download section. IN the folder called new builds you will find the latest build from the source code team. Below is a list of changes and upgrades in this build over the previous version 5.05.

Changes in this version include:

Various bugfixes by Echelon9

Datafile max file limit raised to 8192

ArrayList class removed (in favour of std::vector)

Please report all bugs either on the google code bugtracker at http://code.google.com/p/starshatter-open/source/list

Or on the Starshatter Open forums at hard-light: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?board=234.0

Lucan
(@lucan)
Crewman Registered

*Waves to Bradd and other SS aficionados* I must give this new build a whirl.

Hopefully, the coding team will be able to fix the multiplayer aspect of the game. Having that option will open up a wealth of possibilities.

ReplyQuote
braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Very True. The broken multiplayer part of the game is on the coding team's list of things to fix. The guys over at hard-light are very talented coders and I'm confident they will obtain a solution. It is a long and arduous process, but I think they will get there. In the meantime I'm trying to learn their arcane art of coding in C++ so I can be of some use as well. I've learned quite a bit, but still have a long way to go.

ReplyQuote
pasmon
(@pasmon)
Petty Officer Registered

I was curious if this build takes care of the planetary mission strike list.

ReplyQuote
braddw25
(@braddw25)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

NO, Passmon, sorry but it does not. This build was produced before I passed that info on to the coding team. Hopefully a future release will do something to address that problem, but I do not have any idea as to when. I will keep you posted though.

ReplyQuote