Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

"Hidden" Missions

Wolfie
(@wolfie)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

As I'm playing through, I'll compile a list of "hidden" missions - they don't trigger in your Quest log, but still have rewards.. or... at least dialogue. Feel free to point me to where a list already exists!

Starting Planet

[*:1mhowvp7]At the exit point of the starport, you'll see a large pink Glyp beastie. Speak to the guard standing next to it - he'll tell you to find the owner. You can find a large fat man at the south gate, near the drinking cafe patrons who will outline what happened to the owner. Return to the guard, he gives you credits + XP.

[*:1mhowvp7]Bring a mineral water to the thirsty tourist - he can be found in an alcove in town. No reward.

[*:1mhowvp7]Bring a mineral water to the mushroom harvester / fermenter - located near the prison, supplies the x3 mushroom broth for the old man by the hunter's booth quest. Reward - you can sell them to him for a whole 15 credits each. PROFIT! [lol]

[*:1mhowvp7]Misa's broken down car - I have brought the following items with me in an attempt to "fix" her car: spare tire; buggy manual; testing gear [obtainable from central store]; fuel; personal computer; repair kit. Nothing seems to work - so unless she's the trigger for the "find the sign thief" mission, she has me stumped.

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator

I just recently did Misa's broken down car quest it gave a flag which took me to the mechanic who is operating the robot fixing the buggies in the garage who then sent me off to get some thing else before returning to complete Misa quest.

You may have to get in the buggy to trigger the mission or as you say this may be one of the missions which require you do something else in order to trigger it.

I’am still wondering what the escapee want, I guess it has some thing to with the last planet which I have not yet unlocked in the game.

ReplyQuote
Wolfie
(@wolfie)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hmm, I get the message "You need the key to this" when I click on the buggy - I've searched the locale to no avail - any idea where you got the key from? I've searched the Car repair facility, the bandit camp [although - bandits are on -100% so no chat options, and I've wiped out the Bandit repair station] and generally looked around.

I've done all the missions on the starting planet, barring any Bandit themed ones (oops), and I mean all of them! When I say "all"... actually, I can't solve the "stolen road signs" one though :/

Thought of another ones:

[*:1icxmd5s]In the starport, there are two stowaways - you have the option of leaving them be, or handing them in. I left them alone, but I presume that if you hand them in to the authorities something happens? No reward.

[*:1icxmd5s]Escapee - ahh, road to temple district. Interesting.

[*:1icxmd5s]Doctor - by the central weapon shop is a young woman who has problems with her rent. If you pay 250 credits, she'll heal / remove addictions for free, anytime, which is a good bargain.

[*:1icxmd5s]Random Beggars - I tend to give them all credits, only once has something triggered. Minor item reward.

ReplyQuote
Wesp5
(@wesp5)
Senior Chief Registered

Wolfie wrote:
Hmm, I get the message "You need the key to this" when I click on the buggy - I've searched the locale to no avail - any idea where you got the key from?

As far as I remember you need to talk to Misa with the fuel in your inventory.

ReplyQuote
Wolfie
(@wolfie)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

No dice on that - unless it is only checked the first time you talk to her?

Road sign thief - no idea on this one either.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator

I do have a buggy key but it from a mission on Reandore where you have to destroy a buggy don’t ever remember seeing a key on Goldin.

I found the road sign thief just outside of the village.

ReplyQuote