(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Iam still not clear if this game is coming out in Russia only ❓

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I thought they were supposed to release it in Russia in Oct? That would at least make me feel better because then maybe the developer could provide access for us to translate the game by editing some files.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

That the impression I got from the website but it may just be speculation.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Good news. The Russian version comes out on 4th of December. No mention of the international release though. Time to learn Russian comrades. 😀 😀

Quote:
«Russobit-m» and Deep Shadows announces that project «Precursors» is to be released in Russia on 4th of December 2009.

http://www.deep-shadows.com/en/

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

CaptainKal wrote:
Time to learn Russian comrades. 😀 😀

Da comrade. 😀

Looks like there still hope for an English translation of the game. 😀

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Quote:
Looks like there still hope for an English translation of the game.

And I think it's time for a Q&A with the devloelopers. (Go D1 Go 😀 😀 😀 ).

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Well I sent them an email and we'll see if I get a response in a week or two.

But here is something I found on the DeepShadows official website:

Quote:

2009-11-13

«Russobit-m» and Deep Shadows announces that project «Precursors» is to be released in Russia on 4th of December 2009.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

T-4 days and counting will it or won't it. 😆

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Well Sergey said he would get to my questions this week so we'll see if I can also post a Q&A this week as well. But it will be very promising to see precursors released in Russia this week. I just hope it sells well so they will think about translating it.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

T-3

I wonder if they could just do an English text translation of game,like subtitles on a

foreign film.Instead of a full voice ect translation of the game. ❓

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Anyone have a copy of the game that can give a review?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Did you hear anything back from DeepDhadow. ❓

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

No I have emailed 3x and each time they said they would send the review back by the end of the week... 3wks later.... no Q&A 🙁

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Theres some new Precursors gameplay vids on youtube,from a player playing the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I think this is publisher of Precursors,not sure from the translation page or it might be a shop?. ❓

http://www.russobit-m.ru/catalogue/item/predtechi/

A couple of more new vids for the game

ReplyQuote
ANDever
(@andever)
Crewman Registered

Hey everyone. Im new here. I have just registered to write you some words about the game. I just bought it and i played it just for about 3-4 minutes now 😛 Thats because its russian and i barely understand this language. I must say that im shocked. Game is not bad, but the movement could be a little more natural. Its not bad but reminds me a little the Counter Strike, you know - simple robot style movement 😛 Thank god in precursors it is not that bad 😛 About how it looks.. I have Vista Ultimate x64, AMD Phenom X3 (3x2.9GHz) and 2GB of RAM DDR2 800MHz, and my graphic card is Geforce 9800+ EXO Edition (EXO means extreme overcloced) with 512MB DDR3 memory. I must say that the game looks quite well 🙂 I will play it some more and give you some more infos about it. Maybe even I will make some gameplay vids 😛 I hope they will make an english version soon cuz its daaam hard to understand those russian letters 😛 I had some problems with settings cuz of this letters 😛 Also i hope they will make a lot of money on this game, that will let theme do next one like this 🙂

ReplyQuote
Shant
(@shant)
Warrant Officer Registered

I got my hands on this game as well today. It's all Russian so I haven't started playing it yet. Wish there was something I could do about the Russian. If even just the menus were in English I could live with it.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Welcome ANDever

Glad your liking Precursors. Just nice to see more reviews on it, like you I hope it sells well so we can see a international version and a sequel. Got a nice gaming rig how you like the X3? I have the X4 black processor and thing plays games well.

Thanks Pinback for posting that one video with space combat in it because there isn't many vids that show that off.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Where did you two get the game from,Iam looking for a box copy of the game not a DD version. ❓

Be nice if someone could post some vids of the space action.

ReplyQuote
ANDever
(@andever)
Crewman Registered

Hey Again! Now Im after a few hours of playing this game. Its awesome!

We start the game after a plane crash, we are one of 3 survivors, the other 2 will die very soon and we will be in the wild by ourselves. After a while (if we survive, and that is not so easy) we will reach a big city. We can talk with almost every npc in the game. Its amazing! We can walk around free, collect stuff (there is quite lot of it everywhere) and trade it for money or other items. Im after a mission in other location where i had to protect some people from the monsters, there where lots of theme, and they were strong. The sad thing in game is that there is not much npc models, so most of theme looks the same, and in my opinion that is a large minus. Another is that the in-game movies are very low quality. Big plus for different types of armors and weapons. I had a few types of weapon after just a short time of playing (just hope thats not all and there are more 😛 ). I decided to make a video of gameplay, that will mainly show how it looks.

@Darkone: I like the X3 very much, but i wish i had more money then to buy X4.. My X3 originally worked on 2.3 but i have overclocked it to 2.9 easly (On my Scythe Ninja II cooler - no temperature difference 😛 ) and im sure it could go much higher, but for these days - i dont need more 😛

@PINBACK: A friend from Russia bought this game but he said he dont like it so i bought it from him very cheap, and he sent me the game to my country (Poland)

Okayy so ill go to make some vid now 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Excellent look forward to seeing the vids,Iam keeping an eye on ebay just in case a copy of the game appears there.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Nick-ol-teen on the Precursors site is working on an English patch for the game.

http://board.deep-shadows.com/index.php?showtopic=966&pid=6499&st=0&#entry6499

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

What a effort that will be when its finally complete, I guess all we would need then is translated voice overs 🙂 But just having the text would do wonders.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I would be happy if they just used subtitle on the cutscenes.

ReplyQuote
Shant
(@shant)
Warrant Officer Registered

Beautiful, nice work major pinback. How'd you stumbled on that?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 8