UFO's and Conspirac...

Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 percent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

[Sticky] UFO's and Conspiracy  

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Thought I would make a new category that people might be interested in talking in. I personally enjoy all this conspiracy stuff. Because if you think all the governments are honest in telling you what they are doing you are just mis-informed.

So let everyone know what you think and if there are some really good mysteries that need to be looked at closer do post them and lets talk about them. Don't worry I will let you know if the govt knocks at my door if we get to close 🙂

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

A "Galactic Federation" of aliens has been in contact with the U.S. and Israel for years, but humanity isn't ready to know, according to former Israeli space security chief Haim Eshed. Eshed, who was the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years, told Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth that the cooperation between the U.S. and the Galactic Federation includes an underground base on Mars.

What of the Empire? Who's co-operating with them?

Give me five, I'm still alive
Ain't no luck, I learned to duck

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator

Have you just replied to a eleven year old post or have I missed some thing here.

Time warp.

I get my foil hat. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

Have you just replied to a eleven year old post

Yep! I'm rather proud if it too! If you're gonna necro, do it properly!

Give me five, I'm still alive
Ain't no luck, I learned to duck

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

threadnecro

Nice one Cody 😊 

Cody liked
ReplyQuote