Clear all

Vendetta Online newsletter...

Faceof
(@faceof)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Vendetta Online 1.8.317-318

Happy Holidays!

In honor of the occasion, we have a few things to announce, including a newsletter update, and some graphical improvements in the latest versions (Shadows in DX11!).

http://www.vendetta-online.com/newsletter.12.2014.html

Additionally, we also are in our standard Holiday Promo, welcoming back any player who has previously had a Premium-level subscription to the game (more than 60 days ago), they may play for free between December 25th and January 1st! We hope we see a lot of older veteran players popping by to say hi!

Happy New Year to all1.gif

Phaserlight
(@phaserlight)
Master Chief Registered

Concept Art!

vo.matte.scene.jpg

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Why is it F2P on Android but pay for PC? Is the game that drastically different on Android?

I haven't played VO in quite sometime so excuse me on my questions. But its great to see its moving to DX11 I know that was being discussed a few years back by the community at the time.

ReplyQuote
Faceof
(@faceof)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Yes is very difficult to play on mobiles devices and the controls dont help in PvP even with plugin (droidbuttons) with players with pc's....also PvE is difficult with strong bots or Skirmish missions....

Many players use sticks (moga?) and many others bluetooth/usb keyboards/mouse to give operational efficiency and this players pay also premium most of the times....

So devs leave it free for mobiles and lite subscription 1$ per month if u want to play ur limited mobile account and on pc....

Cheers:)

ReplyQuote
Phaserlight
(@phaserlight)
Master Chief Registered

Same galaxy, same game, same players, etc. The difference is in the interface and the control scheme.

ReplyQuote
Phaserlight
(@phaserlight)
Master Chief Registered

The most recent newsletter is here (those interested in Everspace may want to check it out).

Other recent changes include a new prototype dynamic economy featuring true scarcity of commodities operating in Latos N-2.

ReplyQuote
Phaserlight
(@phaserlight)
Master Chief Registered

Most recent newsletter discusses Virtual Reality implementation.

hangar1.small.jpg

ReplyQuote