99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

looking forward to seeing this when it comes out. 😎 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Bit of space combat. 😎 or courier in the rush hour.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Little bit of a Rebel Galaxy combat there.... nice, I do like the whole docking and going to the bridge to see that your about to get into a fight depending on your decisions 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Well good for the dev team but I guess that means it's going to be an Epic exclusives for a year.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Hehe I have never purchased a game on Epic.... and probably still won't I will wait for a steam release.... yeah if they got funding from Epic they will more than likely become a exclusive would be my guess. But its good for them because with the extra money they can make the game what they envisioned 🙂 so when it comes to steam it will be ready to play 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Looks like a bit of micro management going on here in the latest video, hope it does not bog down the flow of the game.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

It went by a little quick but I kinda liked the fact that there is investments you can make in the game.... on your management tasks as long as it doesn't take away from the flow of the game and your not doing to much of it I think it will be okay.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I do like a good map 😎 just hope they are not bogging the main game down in features.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Being a long time since we heard anything about this?.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

@pinback They released a close alpha demo, through Steam!! They 've sent me a code, after I applied for the testing, but due to RL reasons, I was not able to playtest it!!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @captainkal

@pinback They released a close alpha demo, through Steam!! They 've sent me a code, after I applied for the testing, but due to RL reasons, I was not able to playtest it!!!

Nice to know that they game is still on the go, I forgot to check the Steam forum to see if their was any news.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2