Notifications
Clear all

Tip's n Tricks

Dem
 Dem
(@dem)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

So my first go thru freeplay i figured i would scan down the modules on the stations. After trying to scan 1 station for an hour or more i found some help.

enter 3 -1 - 4 on the map pick the module you are missing-should say 0% then click details then plot course-it will highlight what your looking for.

ThaiStick
(@thaistick)
Crewman Registered

So my first go thru freeplay i figured i would scan down the modules on the stations. After trying to scan 1 station for an hour or more i found some help.

enter 3 -1 - 4 on the map pick the module you are missing-should say 0% then click details then plot course-it will highlight what your looking for.

My Question is Where did you find the Help?

Also can you Please take us thru each step, like where do you enter 3-1-4 for Starters?

Can you make a Video?

OH, Never Mind....

Game No Fun, more like the First Day on a Job, with NO Clue.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Best to play it on story mode rather than free play as the story mode will take you though some tutorials for the game although they are not always clear as to what you have to do.

I am currently stuck on this delivery 100 energy cell mission.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered

Story mode is very good for learning the game. But I think I screwed up my story mode game since Heart of Albion has started to hate me for some weird reason.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

So I have spent all my credits on a hacking drone and now only have 102 left, I need to make some money, any suggestions.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered

Scanning.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I Keep getting attacked probably need to move further away from the stations.

ReplyQuote