Notifications
Clear all

X Rebirth and The Teladi Outpost DLC on Steam for $12.50

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Get it quickly while its this cheap.

Finally bought this game and its DLC, couldn't resist the price. Plus I was going to get it during the summer sale anyway because the last time X:R had one of those free steam weekends I downloaded and played it and I thought it went really well (well the station interiors need more help). I am sure once I have this loaded up and install a few mods I doubt there will be many 'real' show stopping issues or least there shouldn't be because they have been patching it for almost 2yrs now.

Think there is only a few more hours until that sale ends so pick it up while its cheap at $12.75 for complete X:R.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/62100/

XenonS
(@xenons)
Warrant Officer Registered

That's a very good price, considered that XR has shown a lot of improvements from version 3.0 (Teladi Outpost) and above. Current version is 3.53, I started with the Free Play last month, still I haven't done any station building, just because other good features are keeping me busy. And not even one crash to report.

The Steam Workshop and the Nexus Mods have all the most popular mods at disposal, some of them like the Capital Ship Bridge or the Mission Computer are must-have IMO. There are tons of other useful mods too depending on what you want to focus on.

XR has nothing more to do with the initial versions 1.xx which have frustrated many players. There have been REAL improvements 😎

XenonS

ReplyQuote
fevriul
(@fevriul)
Crewman Registered

Got Homeworld remastered , already have all the x series when they went on deal.

ReplyQuote