Sorry about the outage

Any and all news related to SpaceSimCentral.com will be posted here. If you have any issues, gripes, complaints or recommendations please post them here. I should be able to get to your post/issue with 24-48hrs.
Post Reply
User avatar
sscadmin
Private
Posts: 8092
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:08 am

Sorry about the outage

Post by sscadmin »

Had a power outage today... but when I tried to get everything back online I found out the domain expired :o so I got that re-registered, so all set for another 2yrs ;)
GYUFORGE
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:58 am

Re: Sorry about the outage

Post by GYUFORGE »

Two separate problems on the same day is rough. A renewal reminder well ahead of the expiry date seems worth keeping separately from the server checklist, since restoring power alone would not get the domain back.
Post Reply

Return to “SSC Administration”