(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Here we go again.

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

haha seriously .... I don't really know what to say about what I just watched. They should have just named this movie Pocahontas vs Predator. Reading comments on reviews of the trailer and its like people have never watched the original or some of the others... people are loving this trailer... okay... I will give it watch if it hits Netflix someday. Maybe I am wrong and this will be a huge success....?

This post was modified 2 years ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I have to admit that I find these sequels or reboots to be increasingly total garbage, I look at that trailer and think did they just copy all the film shots from the original.

It like they are painting by numbers but in film, all they seem to do is change the setting, swap the characters about and make sure all the " the message" boxes are ticketed.

Even after a decade of Hollywood doing this nonsense, they are still doing it, you think they would learn after all the other disasters.       

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I will admit I watch more TV Shows on netflix than movies... those shows are more well produced than the movies are these days. Netflix tends to fund these indie shows/movies and some are really good. Its the stuff from hollywood like you mentioned that are generally crap... only movie that looks worth a watch that came out recently is that Northman movie and probably Top Gun 2.... everything else is a skip.... like I wouldn't go see this predator movie in the theater to be disappointed this will be a streaming watch only...

I think small short series productions is where its at like what Disney is doing with Obiwan

I will try not to flame P5:Prey to much until I see it 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I see Konobi getting a bit of a kicking but from the brief clips I have seen on YouTube it does not look too bad.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Finally got to watch this over the Christmas hols and it's a lot better than I was expecting although that dog is way too smart and no doubt we will be getting sequels. 

ReplyQuote