Notifications
Clear all

Colonisation: Moonbase is on Desura!

SJones
(@sjones)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Earlier today Colonisation: Moonbase was accepted on Desura for both beta testers and for its alpha funding process!

However for the near future it is staying as an access point for beta backers, when people purchase the game via the website they will also get a key (will be manually sent out for now) to be able to download the game via Desura.

It will most likely take a few days to get things sorted out and the system sorted and ready, I am planning on sending out Desura keys to everyone who has backed soon!

http://www.desura.com/

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Congrats on getting it on Desura SJones.

ReplyQuote
sphinxgate
(@sphinxgate)
Master Chief Registered

Congratulations, hope this is a stepping stone onto Steam Greenlight to get you some more beta backers.   Sorry I've been quiet for a while, been busy at work and my summer holidays so haven't had much game time in June.

ReplyQuote
SJones
(@sjones)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Indeed I plan on making this a stepping stone to steam - at this point I would like to bypass greenlight, it is possible just to how I dont know yet (apart from finding a 3rd party publisher) however I am also in talks with gog.com, once the next version out they will review it and will get a final answer from them... thus why I am spending more time on this build.

ReplyQuote