Notifications
Clear all

Monthly (or so) multiplayer sessions

aki
 aki
(@aki)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

On Thursday, 22 February 2024, 20:00 CET, our small Starshatter community met and played multiplayer for a bit (mostly resulting in crashes and a couple of good moments). I asked friend from EVE Online to record so we have some material to maybe use for some documentation or promotion.

He forgot. Instead, I have a recording from BSG-themed after-party which consists of: him losing control of the ship, him shooting the targets he can't reach, and me doing all the dirty work shooting frakking toasters: 3:13 of watch time with some Polish commentary. Afterwards we met couple of times to do some recordings, this time the raw material spans about 2 hours total, so I'll share it with you after some cuts (and removed Polish commentary, heh).

I slept through March, but it's time to finally put the monthly plan into action. Sessions will be on second Thursdays of each month. The primary goal for these meetups is to enjoy the game together. I like multiplayer and I like this game. That's it. Secondary goals are: tests of specific features/builds, get some footage, talk, complain, discuss errors and implementation, make requests, drink together, and so on.

Next Session

The next monthly Starshatter multiplayer session will be on: Thursday, 11 April 2024, 20:00 CEST.

We're coordinating on Discord. You can get the game from itch.io. Sources are hosted on git.ignore.pl. Public Test Server is available for anyone to join between the sessions, too. Info is distributed with the game, so you can join right away. See you in space!

This topic was modified 1 month ago by aki