Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Anthem  

RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
June 10, 2018 07:26  

This looks great so far, I do like the fact that it does have some single player story elements. Will be interested in seeing more, the world seems big but in a vertical way and not expansive.

This topic was modified 6 months ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
June 10, 2018 07:28  

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
June 10, 2018 07:29  

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
February 11, 2020 16:04  

Yeah I know.... Bioware really screwed up on this game and it looked so promising. In 2019 Bioware took a lot of grief over how this game released and there was stories on the internet on actual development and wasted time. I won't discuss that here, but it is looking like Bioware is holding up a white flag and holding out an olive branch.... They are not ditching Anthem and they are planning planning on doing a No Mans Sky (NMS) and FF14 and listen to the community issues and using all this feedback to refactor and fix the game. Could this work? Maybe.... 

Why do I say 'Maybe'? Because the difference between NMS/FF14 and Anthem.... CONTENT! Looter shooters really don't have a lot of content to keep you coming back, yeah I know playing with your fellow gamers can bring you back to a game. But in the end for me I want like combat and progression but I also really enjoy a story that has content and a purpose. 

I have never played Anthem because of all the press this game received, but the idea and concept is very solid and I think this game really, REALLY needs a solid campaign. You have a beautiful world here, show it off... let people really explore and hopefully design their own levels (with mods). But I wish BioWare well and I really do hope this DO OVER is something that is given free to current game holders.

Here is the article from Bioware:

https://blog.bioware.com/2020/02/10/anthem-update-february-10/

ReplyQuote
Share: