Notifications
Clear all

Special Locations are incorrectly linked

Greno Zee
(@greno-zee)
Crewman Reporter
Topic starter  

Hi!

When you want to send out a fleet, select your ships and hit Continue, the next screen offers quick links to 2 Special Locations: Expedition and Trade. They point to slots 16 and 17 in your system, while the real coordinates are 21 and 22 respectively.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I think that would be a bug for the game itself, when i get time I can look at the code and see what i can do? I might check the git page and see if there is a new version because maybe this is fixed.

A work around would be to insert the sector number at the top instead of using the shortcut that seems to be working properly

Greno Zee liked
ReplyQuote
Greno Zee
(@greno-zee)
Crewman Reporter
Topic starter  

Indeed, I found it in one of the smarty templates: page.fleetStep1.default.tpl

It starts on line 66. I made a pull request, in case you forked, it should be on the way.

ReplyQuote
Greno Zee
(@greno-zee)
Crewman Reporter
Topic starter  

Sync with steemnova will probably not happen. I checked with the team on their discord and it seems the Steemnova 2Moons spin-off is dead. They work now on a fully revamped version of the game: New Star

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Thanks for the heads up on this newer game 'New Star' @greno-zee, I have bookmarked that link and will check on that from time to time, when that is stable or maybe out of beta I might install it here. but for now SteemNova is pretty stable from what I have experienced and when I was on the git site I kinda had the vibe that it was dead since there was no updates in over a year.

ReplyQuote