Notifications
Clear all

Light No Fire

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hello Games next game looks to be a epic game ... I think they learned their lesson with NMS launch and they been building their technology for years now so I think this next game is going to be game changing for them. Totally open earth style planet to explore and even has a limited multiplayer option.

Makes sense really NMS method works and they listen to their community so I am sure this game will be a hit for them.... trailer looks great too!

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Hope they have learned their lessons and don't have another NMS launch. 

ReplyQuote
bintgifted
(@bintgifted)
Crewman Registered

Posted by: @pinback-drift hunters

Hope they have learned their lessons and don't have another NMS launch. 

I think they learned their lesson with NMS launch and they been building their technology for years now.

ReplyQuote
fibulawasp
(@fibulawasp)
Crewman Registered

Based on what they've learned from the NMS launch and the years they've spent developing their technology, I predict that their next game will be a huge success. A planet with an open-world design that you may explore at your leisure, along with a limited multiplayer mode.

coreball

ReplyQuote
bekeanloinse56
(@bekeanloinse56)
Crewman Registered

Posted by: @sscadmin

Hello Games next game looks to be a epic game ... I think they learned their lesson with NMS launch and they been building their technology for years now so I think this next game is going to be game changing for them. Totally open earth style planet to explore and even has a limited multiplayer wordle option.

Makes sense really NMS method works and they listen to their community so I am sure this game will be a hit for them.... trailer looks great too!

If Hello Games has indeed released a new game with the features you mentioned, it's exciting to hear that they continue to evolve and improve their offerings based on the lessons learned from the No Man's Sky launch. The incorporation of an open-world style with limited multiplayer options aligns with the trend of expansive and immersive gaming experiences.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

That is the hope that Hello Games has learned what their players want over these past years and I am sure they can re-use a lot of the tech they developed with NMS into LNF. I think this will be a very successful title for them. Hopefully we will get some sort of announcement this year on when it will be coming?

ReplyQuote
thomasfrank
(@thomasfrank)
Crewman Registered

Posted by: @sscadmin

That is the hope that Hello Games has learned what their players want over these past years and I am sure they can re-use a lot of the wordle unlimited tech they developed with NMS into LNF. I think this will be a very successful title for them. Hopefully we will get some sort of announcement this year on when it will be coming?

After watching the trailer, I'm buzzing with excitement and I have no doubt it will be a massive hit.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

There has been zero other news on the game since the trailer release.... hoping in June/July time frame when the usual game reveals happen that we get a nice update on its progress or maybe a release date. Because like you I cannot wait as well.

ReplyQuote