Notifications
Clear all

A pad to pad hop video ,, various camera angles

tsmspace
(@tsmspace)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

This is from the game Ace Racers SP ,, which features a variety of vehicle types. A major aspect of this game is to flight record a flight, and then set up a camera suite to review your flight, but from all the angles that allow the player to see their thrusters firing and resulting in changes in the ships inertia. 

I wish show effects included more opportunities simply to see thrusters changing ships inertia, but overall it's very rare. This game is in part inspired by these tiny moments, and in hopes that players can get more of that "thrusters firing" sensation. 

DarkOne and Pinback liked
thomasfrank
(@thomasfrank)
Crewman Registered

Posted by: @tsmspace

This is from the game Ace Racers SP ,, which features a variety of vehicle types. A major aspect of this game is to flight record a flight, and then set up a camera suite to review your flight, but from all the angles that allow the player to see their thrusters firing and resulting in changes in the ships inertia. 

I wish show effects included more opportunities simply to see thrusters changing ships inertia, but overall it's very rare. This game is in part inspired by these tiny moments, and in hopes that players can get more of that "thrusters firing" sensation. 

<fnf

After seeing the video, I'm genuinely in awe of Ace Racers SP's attention to detail, especially in how well it recreates the realistic effects of thrusters firing and how they affect the ship's inertia.

ReplyQuote