Notifications
Clear all

Hello, again!

pablo_sg
(@pablo_sg)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hi there! After not playing for a couple of years, I think, I had some free time and decided to explore the galaxy a little more. This is such a beautiful game, just flying around, discovering a new planet...

Anyway, this time around I know a little more of programming than I did before (still not very much, though), so I started playing around with customizing planets, creating new starports. My next project is to customize a whole system. I've always felt like one thing this game is lacking is some more content, more systems that are customized and unique with their own story. 

Not sure if this is more of a developers forum type of post but I just wanted to say hi and tell the developers what a great thing they have created. I have a bunch more ideas to add to the game, but I don't know if I'll have the time (or ability) to do them, maybe little by little.

Cheers!

Topic Tags
impaktor
(@impaktor)
Pioneer Moderator

Welcome!

We sure love to have more custom systems. I have many ideas for naming themes, and such, but never gotten around to do much with them (Except Wolf-359). Really love to see more systems, and with non-generic star port names (something other than "<name> High", or "Fort <Name>", etc, and similarly with star and planets. Just remember, no Elite/Star Trek/Star Wars trademark infringement.

I have a bunch more ideas to add to the game, but I don't know if I'll have the time (or ability) to do them, maybe little by little.

Indeed, this is exactly the perdicament of the entire dev team.

pablo_sg liked
ReplyQuote