Notifications
Clear all

New information field on planets and bases - faciliities

ollobrain
(@ollobrain)
Lieutenant Registered
Topic starter  

HOw about a new field that could be left blank or merely filled with fillers at the moment it would be facilities, under where u click the info on a planet how about a new field with facilities present on each planet, it could be filled with stuff like

Mining planet - refinery

Water planet - water refinery or water export facility

Space stations - mission officer, space repair, ship seller, solar farm

And i guess other planet types like tourism planets could have resorts

Im sure that someone may come along at a later point and make use of these fields ie if more diverse metals are put into the game then u drop off metals and theno n the market might appear the refined ores. 

Quests could also be cross tied, ie facilities could demand the raw materials and produce a end result, if u deliver a amount of good by a set time u get a small bonus just an idea for not a dynamic economy but a way to tie trade, quests, and perhaps facilities and system interaction in a way

Give the modders something to work with

walterar
(@walterar)
Commander Registered

The Pioneer UI engine, does not have the facility to create a data entry screen in LUA. But if there is that possibility, your idea is on my list.

ReplyQuote
ollobrain
(@ollobrain)
Lieutenant Registered
Topic starter  

my medicore programming abilities im learning but probably arent up to task yet, well put it on the to do list perhaps, could always be expanded to include other types of information on planets, bases or other if needed

ReplyQuote