Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Visuals look great as expected, now we need to get more about what the plot is about... finally out in Dec 2022

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator

So the Thunder Cats are back, wonder if Mumm Ra will get any more screen time, this time around. 😀 

IIRC were they not making two or three sequels back to back or did it change to how well this one does at the box office and then they decided to make the others?.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

New trailer

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

James Cameron sure took forever to get this movie out, I hope the hype will be worth the wait and it does as good as the first one. We are still not seeing the focus of the story yet but maybe they are keeping that secret until release. I am at least looking forward to seeing the visuals.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Story wise, my guess would be that it Earth trying to retake the Planet.

Always thought the first film was based on an old western call  "man called horse", so he might be doing it again.

This post was modified 3 months ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

Always thought the first film was based on an old western call  "man called horse",

Crikey, that's going back some! Richard Harris, yes? Based on a short story from 1950.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Posted by: @cody

Always thought the first film was based on an old western call  "man called horse",

Crikey, that's going back some! Richard Harris, yes? Based on a short story from 1950.

Never knew it was based on a short story. 

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Never knew it was based on a short story.

Better than that: according to Wiki, the basic story was used for an episode of Wagon Train.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

But you would think they can only go back to the well of the 'mean earthlings' for so long before it gets boring.... cause if we have that much tech we definitely could just nuke the planet and be done with it 😉

As long as the movie isn't too politically correct in its story telling and characters it should be good. I know Cameron talked a lot about taking Avatar under water so this should be good.

man called horse

I looked up scenes of this movie and looks familiar but I cannot recall its story 😉 I like that actor though he has been in a lot of movies.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

We might get that Aliens sequel we never got or it might just be some sort variation on a western.

Always found Richard Harris very watchable, "The Wild Geese" come to think about it, is that film not the Expendables of the 70s. 

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Always found Richard Harris very watchable

Yeah - he has an impressive CV.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote