Star Crash / Humano...

Notifications
Clear all

Star Crash / Humanoids

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

I thought we already had a thread on these epic and classics of Italian sci-fi cinema and if you believe that, you will believe anything. 🤣 

Anyhow this is the fan edit with over a 160 odd edits to it and for the life of me I can't tell the difference between this and the normal version, so sit back and stream it onto you big telly and spend the next 90 minutes wondering why you are watching this.

And when you get done, why not watch the Humanoids, it even worse and it has Jaws in it.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Pinback

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I have never seen this and only have watched a few mins so far..... gonna be rough to watch this one all the way through haha

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Their classics 🤣 I saw both them in the cinema back in 79 and for years after I thought I had some sort of hallucination as no one else has even heard of then. 

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @pinback

I saw both them in the cinema back in 79

On the same night? I once watched the first three Rambo movies in a marathon all-night showing, starting at 23:00. Most of the audience were drunk, and their antics and shouted comments were more entertaining than the movies themselves.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cody

I saw both them in the cinema back in 79

On the same night? I once watched the first three Rambo movies in a marathon all-night showing, starting at 23:00. Most of the audience were drunk, and their antics and shouted comments were more entertaining than the movies themselves.

No it was not a double feature, but your mention of the all night showing reminds me of of cinema back in 1990 in the King Cross area of north London which used to do that, Went to few different themed showings then got kicked out at about 5 or 6 Sunday morning, then another hour or two waiting for a train only to fall asleep and miss my stop. 😀  

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

all night showing reminds me of of cinema back in 1990 in the King Cross area

Kings Cross on a Saturday night? Nice!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cody

all night showing reminds me of of cinema back in 1990 in the King Cross area

Kings Cross on a Saturday night? Nice!

Yes and that was before they redeveloped it.

ReplyQuote