Notifications
Clear all

star citizen

Shadowma45
(@shadowma45)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Hey does anyone know what expected release date is or what they are shooting for ? I did go to roberts spce industries site but no clear release date

that I could see, was just curious , big fan of wing commander series .

thanks

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

According to the Wikia http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Anticipated_release_schedule early 2015.

ReplyQuote
Shadowma45
(@shadowma45)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks staff was trying to get idea when this was comming out ,arrgh a couple of years ! lol! oh well thanks again for info. 

ReplyQuote
LtBlack
(@ltblack)
Petty Officer Registered

~S~

The game in being released in modules to all backers of the game.    BUT those releases are still in the Alpha stage.. 

First was the Hangar  which is now out.  You can walk round in your assigned hangar and interact with your ship (s)  also the holo table to see what you have on your ship (s).   Then you have the firing range...  you take a gun, (laser) off your ship and put it on the setup (chair) at the firing range ... then gun down the stationary/moving targets.

Next is the DFM  (dog fight module)    Hope to have it after the DFM revel at  PAX (Apr 10 ).     Then the ground combat before Dec 2014.     These are all still in alpha, but at least backers are getting something for the money they are giving to CIG for building the game they all seem to want very badly...   Almost 42mil has been given by the fans/backers.

Me got in early bought one ship, (cheapest)  $40.00  that had everything I would need to start the game at release.    So for that kind of money giving that most games are $60-70 +    good deal...    You get the single player and then the PU  at full release...    Going to be fun I think as long as I can afford the upgrade to run it lol

ReplyQuote
Shadowma45
(@shadowma45)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

[/URL]">http://tibersystem1_zps44616b95.jpg My laymans rendition of the Grinder (Tiber system)

Shadowma

ReplyQuote
Shadowma45
(@shadowma45)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

[/URL]">http://tibersystem1_zps44616b95.jpg My laymans rendition of the Grinder (Tiber system)

Shadowma

I created the map based on info on the RSI website so should be accurate , let me know what you think, this is what I was going to put on the back of my MA-1 flight jacket.

Shadowma

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

You might want to change the white boxes to black and the lettering to white if you intend on printing on a jacket.

From RSI yesterday https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13910-Arena-Commander-V8-Daily-Bug-Update-June-2-2014

Greetings Citizens,

We’re almost there! A weekend of hard testing revealed several blockers in the current Release Candidate. The team has worked to resolve these today, and believe we have a good build now. Our internal QA group will be testing it overnight tonight, with our next “go/no-go” meeting scheduled for early tomorrow morning. The good news is that we’re closer than ever, and our efforts over the weekend had the team resolving issues on the fly as they were found by QA.

We will update you tomorrow morning (US time) on the results of the go/no-go meeting.

I take it that nothing has happened?.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Hype overload.

P5hFXxj.png

ReplyQuote
auryx
(@auryx)
Warrant Officer Registered

Wow, I've pretty much stopped taking any notice of this since I got my Freelancer citizen card all those months ago. I need to find my password for the site and try and work out what I've missed!

auryx

You look good through a crosshair.

ReplyQuote