Notifications
Clear all

Play Starfall Tactics during pre-alpha test and earn rewards!

Relampago
(@relampago)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

promo_1280x720res.jpg

Hello, fellow Commanders!

Today we invite you to participate in a unique opportunity - creation of the greatest Universe!

We are running a special Galaxy Explorers event from 9th June 18:00 CET to 12th June 23:55 CET in Starfall Tactics. You will be able to create and customize fleets, play quick matches and discover an MMO part - a huge open world to explore with thousands of planets available to name, pirates and rivals! This is a pre-alpha event, available to a limited amount of players. You are not just going to help us crush the game and find a few new bugs (hey, we are counting on you!) but there is also a chance to earn special rewards and just have a lot of fun exploring Starfall Tactics as one of the pioneers 🙂

galaxyres.jpg

Want to participate?

Be sure to apply for the test here!

http://starfalltactics.com/news/galaxy-explorers-event-play-starfall-tactics-during-pre-alpha-test-and-earn-rewards

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Aw missed out but I least signed up for the alpha test, how is the test going with a group of people is starfall doing well with the load?

ReplyQuote
Relampago
(@relampago)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Aw missed out but I least signed up for the alpha test, how is the test going with a group of people is starfall doing well with the load?

Everything is great with the load, and we want just ten times more people next time as it looks like we can handle it 🙂

In general, despite of some bugs which was expected, everything was pretty good. I stronly advisw you to watch Manni's videos about it if you have some free time 🙂

ReplyQuote