What Space Games do...

Notifications
Clear all

What Space Games do you have the most memories of?

Anonymous
Topic starter  

I know I had a blast playing Wing Commander III and it may have been the time period because I just bought my first real gaming PC that cost my over $2000 :o. And I saw this game on the shelf and I couldn't believe the cutscenes and graphics and had to take it home and a gravis joystick. And after the game installed and I configured it and watched the opening movie and saw the acting and I was hooked into playing Col. Blair forever. That is one game character and series I which they could resurrect. Because the story telling was amazing and the branching plot. But that game hooked me to space sim games forever 🙂

So why doesn't EA open that vault and try to make another. The entire cast is still alive and the grfx today could make for a really great game.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

c0mas wrote:
For me it's definitely Privateer I 🙂 but very close are Privateer II and Freespace (I and II)

I enjoyed Privateer I & II very much. And I'm about to load up FS2 and install FSO and checkout some of these mods. That and I need to make a build of Vegastrike and checkout there progress.

There are so many games that I loved to play.

Taychon: The Fringe

Starlancer

Freelancer

Wing Commander 2

Wing Commander 4

Always wanted a sequel to Starlancer.

Go and play it 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Elite

First game I ever played where I felt I was in control of a starship with the ability to go

anywhere and do any thing.

Frontier

Taking off from the starport flying over the landscape then up through the clouds and into space. AWESOME

Try doing that in X3 😆

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

PINBACK wrote:
Taking off from the starport flying over the landscape then up through the clouds and into space. AWESOME

Try doing that in X3

If Egosoft dumbs down the game and makes it a bit more twitch style it would be a hit in my mind. They have a good story behind X3 I just always thought they needed to dumb it down for the casual sim gamer.

ReplyQuote