Notifications
Clear all

Robowar

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Bored in isolation, want to watch a Predator/Robocop rip off from the 80s, then I have just the film for you, so stream it on you big TV and just be amazed at how the managed to get away with this. The spec forces team is called B.A.M and you will howl with laughter when you hear what it stand for.

They just don't make em like this anymore. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Pinback

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

LOL! I dont know that movie but if your after something decent to watch, I have a suggestion...

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Will have to check that out Geraldine, I see that the actor in Robowar by the name of Reb Brown has made another couple of classics 🤣 Space Mutiny and Yor the hunter from the future which I have heard of but never seen, going to have to check it now.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I didn't watch all of this Pinback, I kinda skimmed it. Now I think I know why my son gives me so much grief watching older movies with me, oh how I miss unlimited ammo 🙂 omg this is the type of movie that ruins careers....  maybe that is why I didn't recognize any names 🤣 I was showing my son the trailer to The Last Starfighter the other day.... He was laughing at how bad the visuals were, I loved that movie when I was younger. Looking at the trailer 30+ years later I can definitely see it doesn't age well 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

The last Starfighter effects have not aged well but it was one of the very early films to use CGI, but that can be said for a lot of CGI effects. I watched the Lost In Space film from about 2000 and it's CGI looks terrible.

Looked up the star Reb Brown as I had never heard of him or the films he had been in until a couple weeks ago, looks like his claim to fame is starring in a couple of TV movies as Captain America https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reb_Brown   looks like I missed some classic 🤣 🤣 🤣 .

ReplyQuote