Notifications
Clear all

CCP future vision of Eve

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Pre rendered vid of CCP idea of the future of Eve, Kind of hard to see how they are going to make this all work.

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Either way, yet another super-awesome-full-of-coolness video from CCP, nice !

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

CCP does know how to make some good videos. And with Dust 514 in the works and EVE, I could definitely see them merging them together to get the same effect as in the video. Guess only time will tell...

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

As Dust is a console only game I wonder how are they going to stop the PC payer from just nuking the console players for the fun of it.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I thought I read somewhere that in Dust 514 that surface battles needed to be conducted to truly take the planet. So I guess even if you bombarded the surface in the end the troops would just come out of the bunkers and you cannot really destroy everything because then you would probably loose out on the resources or profit from taking the planet. I'm sure CCP would probably make the ammo for such an attack very costly to make it only in dire need to use them.

Plus i think it would be great to be able to coordinate such an attack in game with others. Any if you owned both a PC and a console you could play both areas of the game hopefully so it would help with the bordom factor later on.

ReplyQuote