Fairspace available on steam early access
Fairspace is an MMORPG based in a vast persistent universe, Where you decide what you want to do and who you want to be, Fly fighters, capital ships or even a space station.
- Full 3D flight control, Go in any direction you want.
- Twitch based combat against AI or other players.
- Trade, Loot, Piracy, Mining or Bounty hunter there are many roles to take on.
- Adjust your ships load-out with equipment looted from the ships you destroy or bought at a friendly base .
- Over 800 different ships with millions of load-out combinations, Discover the best combination that suits you.
- There are many races and zones with allegiances to build or destroy.
- Team up with other players to take on space stations and larger battle fleets.
- Take jobs and quests to improve your reputation and of course get some credits.
- Huge persistent universe featuring planets, space stations, suns and nebulaâ€™s all available to explore.
- You can have Multiple Ships docked around the universe and switch between them.
Nice post and news bobalot. This is currently on the main page and I also posted a little note on SSC steam area. So I hope it helps and we can get some rewards for all this hard work over the years. 🙂
Just a thought (unless there isn't a lot), do you have a player count of how many people play Fairspace or least have accounts? If you think it will help you might want to leverage it as well.
Hi Admin, Im at 750 accounts, no where near what the game is designed for. Hopefully after a bit more server testing and some new soundfx I will end the Early access phase and get increased steam visibility.