Notifications
Clear all

Fairspace available on steam early access

bobalot
(@bobalot)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Fairspace is an MMORPG based in a vast persistent universe, Where you decide what you want to do and who you want to be, Fly fighters, capital ships or even a space station.

Key Features

• Full 3D flight control, Go in any direction you want. 
  • Twitch based combat against AI or other players. 
  • Trade, Loot, Piracy, Mining or Bounty hunter there are many roles to take on. 
  • Adjust your ships load-out with equipment looted from the ships you destroy or bought at a friendly base . 
  • Over 800 different ships with millions of load-out combinations, Discover the best combination that suits you. 
  • There are many races and zones with allegiances to build or destroy. 
  • Team up with other players to take on space stations and larger battle fleets. 
  • Take jobs and quests to improve your reputation and of course get some credits. 
  • Huge persistent universe featuring planets, space stations, suns and nebula’s all available to explore. 
  • You can have Multiple Ships docked around the universe and switch between them.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/321350/

http://www.ssisgame.co.uk/fairspace

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Nice post and news bobalot. This is currently on the main page and I also posted a little note on SSC steam area. So I hope it helps and we can get some rewards for all this hard work over the years. 🙂

Just a thought (unless there isn't a lot), do you have a player count of how many people play Fairspace or least have accounts? If you think it will help you might want to leverage it as well.

ReplyQuote
bobalot
(@bobalot)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Hi Admin,  Im at 750 accounts, no where near what the game is designed for.  Hopefully after a bit more server testing and some new soundfx I will end the Early access phase and get increased  steam visibility. 

ReplyQuote