Notifications
Clear all

Astrela Starlight

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

At first glance it looks like a fairly standard space RPG https://store.steampowered.com/app/891850/Astrela_Starlight/ with a bit of a clunky UI but having looked some of the tutorial videos for the games features. it looks like it has some more depth to it than it would first appear. definitely recommend checking out the tutorial on YouTube if you are thinking of buying into it

From Steam
Astrela Starlight is an adventure game where the player can explore, interact with various NPCs, complete quests, mine and refine materials, then build new spacecraft and space stations.
Command the Astrela

You have been given command of the Astrela and sent to the Lystran region of our galaxy. Four different races have already settled here along the path of an advanced race that disappeared long ago. As a member of the Risian, only your advanced capabilities and spacecraft will be able to solve the mystery of the lost race, and help the new races complete their quests.
Salvage the Tserilecx
The Tserilecx is an advanced Risian ship used for hauling resources and constructing space stations. Salvage the Tserilecx and start building an empire.
Converse with NPCs throughout the Lystran Region

Meet the Cetus race. From the water world of Ceton, the Cetus have traveled to this region and need your help exploring, mining resources, and building a star dock. Converse with many NPCs, learn new information, and complete quests.
Mine Resources

Mine hydrogen as the basic currency throughout the game. Explore to discover planets, moons, and other celestial phenomenon to mine more advanced metals, gases, and other useful compounds.
Trade Resources and Technologies

Trade with NPCs and stations for rare resources and ship's systems.
Manage Ship's Systems
Equip systems, manage your reactors, and transfer power between systems for extreme speed, defense, or fire power.
System Requirements
Windows
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux

Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: 2.2ghz or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4600 equivalent or greater
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space