Notifications
Clear all

Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Looks interesting and I hear a couple voices from previous star trek series in there 🙂 Its a single player game that looks like its taking the Mass Effect route where most of the gameplay is on the planets. Looking forward to some reviews on this one, I didn't even know there was a Star Trek game in the works. Its on steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1655220/Star_Trek_Prodigy_Supernova/

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Can't say that I have ever heard of the Star Trek animated show it based on and given that theirs three live action shows, it seems a bit of an odd choice to use that one. 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Picked this up in the sales for the ps4 and not impressed with it and I have traded it in already.

In short tries to be a Lego game but without the charm and wit of these games and it becomes very repetitive very quickly.

Also they ship is wasted as it under used as a game hub for the players.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
cabalsmith6
(@cabalsmith6)
Crewman Registered

Thanks a lot for this post. I love to play this game in my leisure time.

Today's digital era indicates the staggering popularity and penetration of the iOS application. Since the inception of the iphone app development agency, users have found a robust and highly secured environment for online transactions.

ReplyQuote