Notifications
Clear all

Space Rogues

Songbird
(@songbird)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

As you've likely figured by now, I troll dev sites as time permits... Really?!? Yes, really. There are multiple lifetimes worth of games flying around, some are even NOT about space, but in this case, it is... about space.

The title is *gulp* "Super Space Rogues"; not all together an inspiring name, but this one is a winner. One you'll take home to meet your parents... quite a fine indie freeware title. Here is the link:

http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/adve ... gues/1457/

As I understand it, every new game is different. The navigational system is... nice.

No pics this time, go over there and take a drive 😉

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Looks good but I can't get it to download?. 😥

ReplyQuote
Songbird
(@songbird)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Select the link above and you'll be directed to the site that the game is located on. On the right of the screen, you'll see two links, one with a blue circle and the other link says "download game". Select the "download game" link, you'll go to a new page... wait a few moments and the file will appear "save as" or "open with". If for some reason it doesn't show, look to the left of this page and you'll see a direct link to the game.

Some sites don't like folk hot-linking, which is why I'm not posting the direct link. 😀

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Cheers Songbird

just got it to download,for some reason it would not do it yesterday.

ReplyQuote