Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] FLMM Downloads and Help

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone

Here is the must have piece of software you need if you want to play any Freelancer Mods.

Download - Download: FLMM v1.31

Bas
 Bas
(@bas)
Petty Officer Registered

FLMM 1.5 Beta 1 Download:
FLMM v1.5

This version contains some new features like mod auto-updating, global server fix, etc. etc...

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Hows the compatibility with mods Bas?

ReplyQuote
Bas
 Bas
(@bas)
Petty Officer Registered

Haven't tested yet much but since the source code got further developed from 1.4 Beta, I simple guess that all 1.4 Beta compatible mods are compatible with 1.5 too. About 1.31 mods...it is more difficult. There are some mods which aren't working for 1.4, I doubt that they will work with 1.5

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Once this leaves Beta I will upload this version and remove 1.4 Beta. Thanks again for the heads up on this. man I need to find more time in my day to actually play and checkout all the tools and mods. I have a hard enough time keeping up to date on the happening in the Space Sim community.

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

I'll say that 90% of the mods from old to new use the I.31. Mod Manager. The other two have bugs and will only work with the specified mods. If you're wanting to play one mod in particular that requires using them or, one or, the other, you'll have to do away with the 1.31 first. You can't run them together. I don't play any mods that use the 1.4 or, 1.5 due to this problem. There are many I wish to play but, it's just too much trouble to go through all those changes for just one mod and having to switch back. If someone could combine them all to work together, that would be a great tool to say the least. Just select an option of which manager you wish to use to load the mod with. 😎

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the heads up HunterKiller and wow over 4800hrs of game time in Freelancer, thats over 200 days of playing 24/7 🙂

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

Thanks but, I haven't used Xfire for that purposed for almost two years or more now. I must have a few thousand more hours that could be added to that too. 😆

ReplyQuote